Why we do Missions.
The Ministry of foreign missions is very near and dear to our hearts here at Fellowship Baptist Church. We believe strongly that it is the responsibility of the local church to support worldwide missions.
Nothing will give you a heart for foreign missions more than getting involved with it on a personal level. One of the reasons we enjoy taking mission trips to foreign countries is not only to be a blessing and a help to the missionaries we support, but also to help people develop a love and passion for the mission field.
I hope you will pray and consider joining us on one of our mission trips. I guarantee you it is an experience you will never forget. We have been taking mission trips to the foreign field since Fellowship Baptist Church was founded, and by the grace of God we will continue for many years to come
2016 Mission Trip Info
- Leaving Detroit Feb. 18
- Returning from Philippines March 7
- The cost will be around $2500. That includes everything. You may want to bring a couple hundred dollars extra for your own personal use.
- If you have not already, you need to get your passport as soon as possible. Here is a link to help. (PASSPORT)
- You must have at least $1500 by Jan. 1st 2016, so that we can purchase the tickets.
THE CONTINUED TRIP
- Those interested in continuing the mission trip will be leaving the Philippines March 7 for Cambodia where we will be conduction a Prophecy Seminar and Evangelist Meetings.
- Leaving Cambodia to Thailand March 12 -15 for Prophecy Seminar and Evangelist Meetings.
- Leaving Cambodia for Laos on March 16 -18 for Prophecy Seminar returning to Thailand March 19.
- Services in Ron Gutlay's church March 20 returning home March 21.